Precision Microdrives newsletter sign up
Articles, news, product releases and design guides
Sign up to our newsletter and receive our product application notes, technical videos, design guides, news, case studies and product releases directly to your inbox.
PRECISION MICRODRIVES POSTS
- AB-005: Electromagnetic Compatibility For Vibe Motors
- AB-006: Mechanical Mounting For Vibration Motors To PCBs
- AB-008: Vibration Motor Best Practices From Mobile / Cell Phones
- AB-007: Mechanical Mounting For Vibration Motors To Bulkheads
- AB-011: Electrical Techniques For Using Different Power Sources
- AB-010 : Mounting Vibration Motors To Flexible Materials & Clothing
- Haptic Feedback Applications With Vibration Motors
- PCB Mounted Vibration Motors
- VAB-03: How Do LRAs Work?
- Vibration Alerting Applications
- Spur Versus Planetary (Epicyclic) Gear Types
- Positioning Actuators With DC Gearmotors
- Medical Applications With Vibration Motors
- Medical Applications For DC Gearmotors
VAB-02: How Do Vibration Motors Work?
This VAB introduces how ERM vibration motors work, including how they create vibrations and what determines the vibration frequency and
VAB-03: How Do LRAs Work?
In addition to covering the basics, we point out some of the advantages that LRAs have over their ERM counterparts
VAB-01: Introductory Gear Equations
The video below is based on Application Bulletin 024: Introductory Gear Equations. It covers the basics of meshed gears, including