Articles, news and design guides
This resources section is where you can find product application notes, technical videos, design guides, news and case studies.
Looking for our products?
Reliable, cost-effective miniature mechanisms and motors that meet your application demands.
PRECISION MICRODRIVES POSTS
- AB-005: Electromagnetic Compatibility For Vibe Motors
- AB-006: Mechanical Mounting For Vibration Motors To PCBs
- AB-008: Vibration Motor Best Practices From Mobile / Cell Phones
- AB-007: Mechanical Mounting For Vibration Motors To Bulkheads
- AB-011: Electrical Techniques For Using Different Power Sources
- AB-010 : Mounting Vibration Motors To Flexible Materials & Clothing
- Haptic Feedback Applications With Vibration Motors
- PCB Mounted Vibration Motors
- VAB-03: How Do LRAs Work?
- Vibration Alerting Applications
- Spur Versus Planetary (Epicyclic) Gear Types
- Positioning Actuators With DC Gearmotors
- Medical Applications With Vibration Motors
- Medical Applications For DC Gearmotors
VAB-02: How Do Vibration Motors Work?
This VAB introduces how ERM vibration motors work, including how they create vibrations and what determines the vibration frequency and
VAB-03: How Do LRAs Work?
In addition to covering the basics, we point out some of the advantages that LRAs have over their ERM counterparts
VAB-01: Introductory Gear Equations
The video below is based on Application Bulletin 024: Introductory Gear Equations. It covers the basics of meshed gears, including