We have a lot of content covering adding haptic feedback to your products, including a lot of technical advice and discussing why it’s a great new feature that your customers are increasingly becoming to expect.
So now we have also added a series of example applications here, with CAD mock-ups, where we highlight the advantages in that example product and suggest where to mount the motor for best performance. The applications include:
- Portable devices (TETRA Radio)
- User-Interfaces (Crane Controller)
- Safety Equipment (Gas Monitor)
- Handheld Devices (Barcode Scanner)
- Rugged Touchscreens (CNC Mill Interface)
Of course, these are just example applications, but the principles will apply to a variety of products. Perhaps yours is similar to one suggested? Even if yours is not listed, can your customers benefit from being offered haptic feedback?