Some of you may have noticed we have not released an Application Bulletin this month. We know many of you find them useful, and to that effect, we have been working on an all-in-one integration guide!
It includes the most important details from our Application Bulletin series in a small, easy to follow booklet that is available for download today.
The information in it is useful for a variety of users, you may:
- have just been handed a new project which uses vibration technology
- be a hobbyist using vibration motors
- have an intellectual curiosity about the subject
- have a great idea to improve your company’s product and trying to convince your colleagues and peers of the benefits
- be a manager, looking for a new competitive advantage
The booklet is at a level where non-technical readers can understand the benefits and obstacles of implementing haptic feedback or vibration alerting, but there are also technical snippets and comparison tables for engineers and designers.
If you are interested in any of the booklet’s topics and would like further reading simply follow the links in the PDF document, check out our Application Bulletins, or feel free to contact us with your questions using the form at the bottom of the page.
So follow the link below to take a look at our latest Integration Guide: